Find WIC or Family Planning Clinics
WIC is a nutrition program for pregnant women, new and breastfeeding moms, and children under 5. It provides:
- Monthly checks for healthy food.
- Health screenings and referrals.
- Nutrition education.
- Breastfeeding support.
Family Planning/Reproductive Health Clinic
- Birth control, pregnancy testing
- Low cost/discounted services
- Vasectomy services or referral
- Accepts DSHS medical
- Accepts private insurance
Find a WIC or Family Planning Clinic near you!
Click a choice and then type your address to find a clinic near you. (Personal information is not saved.)