Families sometimes find themselves in difficult situations where legal advice is needed. Listed below are several resources to help you find legal information and free or low cost legal counseling.
- Call the CLEAR Hotline (Coordinated Legal Education, Advice & Referral) to find out if you qualify for free legal assistance
- WA residents outside of King County should call
- King County residents dial 2-1-1 or call 1-877-211-9724
- Senior citizens (age 60 and over) living in WA state call 1-888-387-7111
- WA Law Helps free legal aid locator
- King County Legal Clinics Brochure
- WA LawHelp Self-help legal information to help low-income people find solutions to civil legal problems. Information available in multiple languages.
- Northwest Justice Project provides free civil legal assistance and representation to low-income people and communities throughout WA state.
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project provides legal services to immigrants and refugees
- University of Washington Law Library Free legal information on Washington State law.
- Washington State Access to Justice Board Learn how to find legal help.