Program Descriptions and Income Guidelines
Review basic program descriptions and income guidelines (also called the FPL or Federal Poverty Level Guidelines) for Washington state-sponsored health insurance, food, child care and other programs. Note: This is not a complete list of state-sponsored benefit programs.
Food Assistance Programs
- Basic Food (Food Stamps)
- The Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Summer Meals Program
Child Nutrition Program Guidelines
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program Income Guidelines
- Application for Free and Reduced Price Meals (2014)
Child Care and Early Learning Programs
- Working Connections Child Care Program
- Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP) and Head Start provide free preschool for qualifying low-income families. Learn more about ECEAP and Head Start on the Department of Early Learning website.